1. Prepare valid document (not expired)
- Thai: ID card
- Passport or Travel Document or Certificate of Identity(CI) or Temporary Passport, or Identification document at government agency or state owner nationality issued or a non-citizen identity card Thai or identity card of a person with no legal status register and
- Work Permit issued by the Ministry of Labor and
- Stay Permit (Thor. Ror. 38/1)
2. Go to Krung Thai Bank branch
- Proceed to open an account and apply for an ATM card
- Customer fills in the application for “APG Money Transfer Service”
- Register for APG service
3. Transfer money to Cambodia on mobile via Web Application and Krungthai Bank branches
Normal Fee (THB)
B.I.C (Cambodia) Bank PLC.
B.I.C (Cambodia) Bank PLC
|Limit 100,000 THB/Transaction/Day|
|Normal Fee (THB)|
2 Channels Money transfer to Cambodia (Transferor Pay with THB)
- Make a transfer Via Krungthai Bank Branches nationwide by deduct through account or cash payment
- Recommended! Make a transfer to Cambodia via your mobile phone 24 hours by yourself (deduct via account only) Scan QR code on top website or click https://smartfx.krungthai.com/apg
How to get money The recipient will receive the money in Cambodian Riel (KHR).
- Transfer money to the receipient account (Transfer to account).
Period of receipt of money
- For a transaction made before 2 p.m., the receiver gets the money to bank account on the same day
- For a transaction made after 2. p.m., the receiver gets the money within the next business day.