Better Rate! Beyond Privileges at only Krungthai
Fast & Easy
- Fund transfer with just a mobile number
- Receiver get full amount to bank account immediately
|System||Channel||Fee / Transaction (THB)|
|Promptpay International||Krungthai NEXT||150.-|
|System: Promptpay International|
|Channel: Krungthai NEXT|
|150.- THB / Transaction|
Sending money to Singapore via PromptPay International
- Transferor age 20 years and above and have Krungthai Next Mobile Banking Application. Easy to send money to Singapore by using the mobile number that PayNow registered with DBS, OCBC, UOB Bank and 24/7 service provided via Krungthai Next.
- Transfer Limit : SGD 1,000 or equivalent to THB 25,000/transaction/ customer/ day
- Transfer fee : THB 150/ transaction and full amount receive into receiver bank accountEligible Source of Fund : Personal Saving Deposit Account, Personal Current Deposit Account , Personal Foreign Currency Deposit Account and Personal Inter Wallet
- According to the service is near-real-time for worry free the service will display transferee’s name for verify before perform the transaction and the system will also provide notification once the transaction success then the bank reserve the right to decline all dispute or request to recall after transaction has been completed.
In case the transferor is Thai nationality, it is not allowed for such transferor to transfer money into its own account in aboard
*Terms and conditions apply.
Receiving money from Singapore via PromptPay International
Transferee must be the person who has registered with Krungthai PromptPay by mobile number. Just inform the mobile number to the transferor in Singapore for instantly receiving money in the deposit account.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions for PromptPay International Service
Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited (the “Bank”) will provide PromptPay International services that is the services covering funds receiving from or transferred to overseas, subject to terms and conditions, timeline and procedure including the fee determined by the Bank whereby the Bank will provide the customer/depositor as the user that request to use the services (“User”) in accordance with the followings terms and conditions:
(a) For services with respect to receiving funds transferred from overseas, the User agrees that the Bank may disclose its account name, account number and/or other information to the transferor and the relevant service provider in aboard for the purpose of compliance with the laws and/or regulations that in force to the service provider and for corrective checking of the transaction.
(b) For services with respect to transfer funds to overseas, the User agrees that the Bank may disclose its t account name, account number and/or other information to the transferee and the relevant service provider in aboard for the purpose of compliance with the laws and/or regulations that in force to the service provider and for corrective checking of the transaction.
For transfer funds to overseas, the User agrees and accepts that the User will transfer money to overseas with the foreign currency determined by the Bank and in case the User requires to exchange currency from Thai Baht to such foreign currency, the User agrees to exchange the money by using exchange rate specified by the Bank. In addition, in case the User is Thai nationality, the User shall not proceed with transfer money into its own account in aboard. These terms and conditions shall be an integral part of terms and conditions of Saving Deposit and/ or Current Deposit Account that and/or other relevant product or service with the Bank.
PromptPay International is an international money transfer service facilitating retail customers seeking to send and receive international money transfers via a convenient, fast, affordable, and secure channel using a bank account already registered for Krungthai PromptPay service with a mobile phone number. The service is carried out according to the following steps:
- Sending an international transfer via PromptPay: The sender can perform the transaction through the Application Krungthai Next by specifying the recipient's mobile phone number. After the sender has verified the recipient's name and confirmed the transfer transaction, the bank will send the money transfer instructions to the recipient's account at the overseas destination bank and notify the sender of the transfer result.
- Receiving an international transfer via PromptPay: The bank will send a notification to the recipient after receiving a transfer order through the recipient's mobile phone number linked to the Krungthai PromptPay registered account. The recipient can check the transfer balance from the notification message or from the Bank's designated Krungthai PromptPay system.
PromptPay International service is currently available for transfers between Thailand and Singapore, and will be expanded to other countries in the future.
PromptPay International service is available only for individual customers according to the Bank's service conditions. The sender must subscribe to a Application Krungthai Next (mobile banking service). Thai nationals are not allowed to transfer money from Thailand to their own accounts abroad. Recipients in Thailand must subscribe for PromptPay service to link their mobile phone numbers with Krungthai PromptPay accounts.
- Senders are not required to register for Krungthai PromptPay service but need to open Application Krungthai Next (mobile banking service).
- Recipients in Thailand must register for Krungthai PromptPay service to link a mobile phone number with an Krungthai account
In this early stage, PromptPay International service is available for money transfer only to Singapore, but will be expanded to other countries in the future.