Customer Relationship Management
The Bank operated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with the aim of achieving the highest customer satisfaction in using the Bank's products and services and creating an attachment, confidence and trust in the services of the Bank. The details are as follows:
- Customer segmentation (Sub-segment): There is a clear segmentation of the customers (Sub-segment) to be able to understand behavior and needs of each group of customers clearly and profoundly.
- Customer Insight: After the customer segmentation has been clearly defined, there will be a search for what customers in each sub-segment needs (Need/Pain point) in order to use such information as a strategy to respond to the value of each customer group, namely what are the expectations or needs of the entrepreneurs and what are the products or services that the Bank can develop to meet the needs of customers, etc.
- Determining strategies and channels for building relationships, customer care and customer communication: The Bank has established different strategies for building relationships and communicating with customers in each group. The channels used by the Bank to build relationships, customer care and customer communication are both traditional and digital channels.
Evaluation and improvement: As customer needs can always be changed, the Bank assesses customer satisfaction by using direct inquiries from customers and collecting various feedback from Relationship Manager (RM) who serves the customer, aiming to use the information for developing products and services to meet the needs of customers.
- Government: There is a key account plan in conjunction with the relevant departments, both the government's RM, and the CRM team to take care of government agencies in various areas as well as organizing seminars for government agencies both to provide knowledge about banking products and to create awareness in the Bank’s vision and the Bank's potential in implementing various government projects, including organizing activities to promote relationship with customers and related teams.
- Corporate customers: There is an ongoing work plan in collaboration with Relationship Manager (RM). The plan shall be categorized according to each type of industry group of customers (Industry Solution) as well as focusing on the main industries according to the Bank's X2G2X strategy, such as hotel, transportation, and the wholesale-retail sector. The jointly defined solution will be presented to the target customers on a designated timeline. Moreover, there shall be close tracking together.
- SME customers: Account plan is established with relevant departments such as Relationship Manager (RM), Product Manager, etc. in order to better understand customers (Customer Understanding) in designing a total solution that is suitable for customers. There is an action plan for presenting to the customers and it is required to jointly set a timeline with the customer in the implementation of each action plan.