Invest confidently for your future with Krungthai.
We are committed to expanding our services
and integrated all innovative beyond your expectation
Last day to release Balance Sheet Summary (C.B.1.1) for January 2023
Last day to release Audited Financial Statement for year 2022
The original and a copy of I.D. card certified true with his/her original signature.
The original and a copy of alien identity card or passport with original signature
(In case can not show the original passport, it has to been certificated by a notary officer. The signatory certificate and notary public stamp by the Thai Embassy or Consulate of Thailand are required.)
For Juristic Persons
- A copy of juristic person certificate issued by the Ministry of Commerce not exceeding one year with original signature of authorized directors who represent the company.
- The original and a copy I.D. card of authorized directors who represent the company with original signature.
- A copy of Company’s registration certificate issued by government sector.
- A copy of juristic person authorization certificate issued by an officer of juristic persons or by an authority of the country of origin with original signature, name of an authorized person representing juristic persons, headquarter’s location and authority of signatory.
- A copy of alien identity card or passport of an authority of juristic persons with original signature.
- With an authorization of notary public officer in the country from which the above documentation was made.
- With an authorization of Thai Embassy or Consul of Thailand in the country at which signatory certificate and notary public stamp were made.
Securities holders can submit request forms for dividend/ interest payments to bank accounts, and specified supplement documents to the TSD. In case of the scripless holding, securities holders can submit via securities companies from which they receive services. A registrar will deposit dividend/ interest into bank accounts after a securities issuer requests to make dividend/ interest payments to bank accounts of securities holders or securities owners.
If you wish to alter the securities holder information e.g. title, name, family name, nationality and address, you have to submit an application form for alteration of securities holder information. Required documents are as follows:
- Additional documents specified under the section of the Documents required when contacting with the TSD. You can directly contact the TSD, or mail the TSD a request letter with the required documents specified by the TSD.
Documents required to alter the Title – Name – Family Name must attached the documents specified in number 1 above and required documents are as follows:
- Copy of certificate for change of Name-Family Name Marriage/Divorce certificate depending on the case.
- The original share certificate without any signs of his/her name on the back of the scrip
- In case of change of Name – Family Name, the shareholders must also attached the following documents: (as the case may be)
- Certificate for change of Name - Family Name
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- In case where the securities owner deposits the securities with broker/custodian, please contact your correspond broker/custodian.
- Corrections will be effective when the registrar has received the documents not less than 5 working days prior to the book closing date.
- The address given to the registrar should be an address that is proper for registered mailing purpose. There must be any person at such address to receive the documents upon delivery. Also, in accordance with the regulations set out by the Department of Business Development of the Ministry of Commerce, such address may not be a postal box. Corrections will be effective when the registrar has received the documents not less than 5 working days prior to the book closing date.
- For a shareholder who deposits his/her securities with broker/custodian, he/she has to contact the broker/custodian to have his/her information updated. The updated information will be applied to any particular distribution of benefit only when the update is made at least 5 business days prior to the respective register book closing or the record date
You must contact the TSD for the details of the lost cheques or securities certificates , and then file a police report with the provided details. Later, you must present the TSD the police report and the required documents in order to reissue you a new cheque or securities certificate in the replacement of the lost ones. Required documents are as follows:
- An application form for alteration of dividend/interest cheque or a new securities certificates
- The police report.
- Additional documents on the case by case basis.
You can make a request to alter your dividend/interest cheque by presenting the following documents and submit directly at the TSD:
- An application form for alteration of dividend/interest cheque.
- The original dividend/interest cheque.
- A court order appointing a person to manage the inheritance funds (In case the cheque is payable to the person managing the inheritance funds).
- Additional documents on the case by case basis.