Interest rate/ year
Saving account as collateral
Saving account ‘s Interest rate of the account payable by the bank and 2% added on top
Property as collateral
=> MRR+3.00 %
|Guarantee types & Interest rate/year|
|Saving account as collateral|
|Saving account ‘s Interest rate of the account payable by the bank and 2% added on top|
|Property as collateral|
|=> MRR+3.00 %|
We provide loan for educational expenses for individuals wishing to further study overseas. The expenses may include tuition fee, textbook and study materials, and other relevant expenses.
- The institutes certified by the Office of the Civil Service Commission
- Language course or Intensive Course
- Further study or Extensive course of the student’s occupational field
- Expense for students of American Field Service (AFS)
- Expense for students under projects of Educational centers who are members of TEICA (Thai International Education Consultants Association)
- Individuals who plan for study overseas or are studying overseas and have payroll account with Krungthai Bank
- Parents or guardians of the students going for overseas study or currently studying overseas
- Have stable income or own a business
- Age of parents or guardians as the loanees when combined with the installment period must not exceed 65 years.
- Join borrower is possible and taken the youngest loanee‘s age as the main person for age limit calculation.
- For educational loan for overseas study, the age of loanee when combined with installment period must not exceed 60 years.
- Being government officers/state enterprise employees/government organization employees with minimum salary of 15,000 baht or
- Being private company employees with minimum salary of 20,000 baht or
- Owning personal business with minimum monthly income of 50,000 baht
- Having no bad financial records or insolvency
- A copy of ID card or government officer ID card or state enterprise employee ID card
- A copy of census registration, marriage or divorce certificate of applicants, spouses, or bondsmen (if any)
- A copy of certificate of change of name (if any)
- Salary certificate letter or any financial documents showing reliable income of applicants, spouses (if any), and bondsmen.
- Certificate of student status/transcript/or proof of acceptance from oversea university
- Certification documents from the consular affairs or embassy
- Documents of estimated expense or receipt from the educational institutions