To spend on your dream
for all lifestyle‘s needs
Pay for life insurance premiums
Options of revolving loan and term loan available
for new and existing home loan customers
INTERESTS & PERIOD
|Types of loans||Repayment Period||Annual interest rate|
|Term Loan||less than 2 years||MRR|
|over 2 years||MRR – 0.5%|
|Repayment Period||Annual interest rate|
|less than 2 years||MRR|
|over 2 years||MRR – 0.5%|
**The loan repayment period will not exceed the repayment period specified in housing loan agreement.**
Types of loan
|MRR + 1.0%|
**A one-year repayment period will be annually considered renewal for good repayment history customer.**
- To be considered based on customers’ needs and repayment abilities.
The total credit line including the existing mortgage loan balance and home for cash loan amount will be following the criteria below;
Term Loan (T/L)
- For general expenses : The credit line will be based on LTV (loan to value) ratio designated by the Bank.
- For payment of life insurance premium : The credit line will not exceed actual premium paid.
Revolving Loan (R/L)
- Credit line available between minimum of 50,000 baht and 1,000,000 baht maximum but will not exceed 80% of assessed collateral value. The revolving loan is not to be used in payment for life insurance premium.
- Term Loan (T/L)
For new housing-loan customers, credit limit for both 2.1 and/or 2.2 is based on assessed collateral value or actual purchase/sale price, whichever is the lower applies.
- In case of Term Loan (T/L) and Revolving Loan (R/L) together, total credit line based on LTV (loan to value) ratio will not exceed that stated in (2.1).
- The maximum credit line for new mortgage loan customers will be upto 5 millions baht.
- The existing housing loan customers‘ total credit line of all loan types will not exceed 80% of the actual mortgage loan and maximum credit limit is at 5 millions baht.
- The same collateral applied to mortgage loans is used in Home for Cash Loan.
- For Term Loan (T/L), equal amount of capital borrowing and interest to be paid monthly
- For Revolving Loan (R/L), interest to be paid monthly.
Required Documents (Borrowers and Guarantors)
- A valid national identification smart card, a government officer ID card, a state enterprise employee ID card of both the borrowers and the guarantors.
- Copies of house registration proof of the borrower and joint borrower.
- Marriage/ Divorce/ Death Certificate of spouse of both the borrower and joint borrower.
- Official paper certifying change of name and/ or family name of the borrower and joint borrower (if any).
- Salary or income certificate from employer ,the most recent salary slip of the borrower and joint borrower (original copy required).
- Borrower’s and joint borrower’s bank statements (all existing bank accounts) at least three months back.
- Proofs of right for collateral asset (copy of Title Deed/Nor. Sor. 3 Gor./condominium unit).
- Purchase/Sale Prospect Agreement, employment contract, construction blueprint, construction permit (if applicable).
- Receipts of the last three months installment payment from existing financial institutions, loan agreement, mortgage agreement in case of redemption request.
- Receipt of down payment.
**The terms and conditions are subject to the Bank discretion.