Convenient for payment with many transaction channels
Fast payment for 24 hours service
Cost-saving for no staff requirement
Confident with instant notification of transaction
|Enrollment fee||200,000 Baht|
Service allows the payment through online channels 24 hours a day and once any transactions made, the Bank will notify the company instantly. The customers can get the service from different channels such as;
- Any Krungthai branches
- ATM/ADM machines
- Krungthai NEXT
- Krungthai Internet Banking
- Krungthai Corporate Online
- Krungthai Contact Center 02-111-1111 (with IVR system)
- EDC card system
- Talk to net officer service via Krungthai Internet Banking.
- Meeting report of juristic person committees stating the request to apply for bill payment service with The Bank . If the government departments / organizations or state enterprise organizations apply for the Krungthai Bill payment service , the request for service letter must be signed by the highest authority person or attorney.
- Copy of memorandum association and organizations’ terms and conditions
- Copy of juristic person registration letter (with the date of issue less than one month from application date) issued by the registrar of the Ministry of Commerce
- Power of attorney letter (if applicable)
- Copy of national identification card , government officer card or state enterprise employee card of the authorized signatory.
- Photo of current or saving account books
- MOU agreement for Krungthai Bill Payment of the bank or the MOU agreement for Krungthai Bill Payment written by the applicants which are already agreed by the bank and / or Krungthai Bill Payment application form specifies details of good and services bill payment via various banking channels and service fees. The agreements must be signed by the highest authority person or attorney person and stamped with the company’s seal (if applicable) . Also, all documents from clause 17.5.1-17.5.6 must be signed to certify true copies of original documents. (Application process can be done at any branches).
- The Bank and applicants can choose to sign either MOU Krungthai Bill Payment or Krungthai Bill Payment Application