Board of Directors
Dr. Kulaya Tantitemit
Director, Member of the Risk Oversight Committee and Member of the Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility Committee
Appointed date as Director: 9 November 2021
Ph.D. (International Economics and Finance), Brandeis University, USA
Master of Science (International Economics and Finance), Brandeis University, USA
Master of Arts (International Economics), Boston University, USA
Bachelor of Economics, Thammasat University
- Class 5/2018, Board Matters and Trends (BMT) Thai Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Class 7/2017, Ethical Leadership Program (ELP), Thai Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Class 239/2017, Director Certification Program (DCP) Thai Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Class 82/2015, Top management Program: Visionary Leader, Civil Service Training Institute
- Class 6/2014, Foreign Affairs Executive Programme, Devawongse Varopakarn Institute of Foreign Affairs (DVIFA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Comptroller-General, The Comptroller General’s Department
- Director, Bangchak Corporation Pcl.
- Director and Chairman of the Risk Management Committee, Krungthai Asset Management Pcl.
- Director of the Fiscal Policy Office
- Inspector General, Ministry of Finance, acting as Director of the Fiscal Policy Office
- Inspector General, Ministry of Finance
- Executive Director, World Bank Group
- Director, PTT International Trading Pte. Ltd.
- Adviser on Policy and Strategy, Ministry of Finance
- Director and Executive Director, Export-Import Bank of Thailand