Board of Directors
Mrs. Nitima Thepvanangkul
Independent Director, Member of the Audit Committee and Member of the Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility Committee
Appointed date as Director: 12 April 2019
- Master of Economics Program (Finance) (Hons.), National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA)
- Bachelor of Accounting, Chulalongkorn University
- Class 34/2019, Advanced Audit Committee Program (AACP), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Class 3/2016, Ethical Leadership Program (ELP), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Class 18/2015, Anti Corruption: The Practical Guide (ACPG), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Class 3/2014, Risk Management Committee Program (RMP), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Class 126/2009, Director Certification Program (DCP), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Class 24/2017, Top Management Program, Capital Market Academy
- NIDA - Wharton Executive Leadership Program, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- PTT Executive Leadership Program, General Electric Crotonville, New York, USA
- Year 2019, Cyber Resilience Program, Bank of Thailand
- None -
- Councilor and Executive Director, Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC)
- Director and Member of the Risk Management Committee, Thai Oil Pcl.
- Chief Financial Officer, PTT Pcl.
- Chairman, PTT International Trading Private Co., Ltd.
- Chairman, PTT Energy Resources Co.,Ltd.
- Executive Vice President, Financial Policy and Corporate Accounting, PTT Pcl.
- Executive Vice President, Corporate Accounting and Finance, PTT Pcl.